ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 Management System CBs
Understand ISO/IEC 17021, the Management System Certification Body standard, related IAS assessment processes, and auditing techniques.
This training provides detailed information on the critical requirements of ISO/IEC 17021-1 and recommendations for cost effective implementation. Participants will learn the details of the accreditation process and how to prepare for a management system certification body assessment. They will also be trained to conduct effective internal audits in order to comply with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17021-1 and the ISO 19011:2011.
LEARN KEY APPLICATIONS IN THE STANDARD:
- What is ISO/IEC 17021-1?
- Benefits of ISO/IEC 17021-1 implementation.
- Steps towards ISO/IEC 17021-1 accreditation.
- Recommendations for implementation.
- Dealing with multiple quality management systems.
- Understanding the ISO/IEC 17021-1 requirements.
- Management requirements.
- Competence requirements.
- Documentation requirements.
- Introduction to the auditing process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Management System Certification Bodies
- Quality Personnel
This training will help you understand what information a quality management system should contain and how to keep your documents and quality manual up-to-date.
DATE(S) AND LOCATION(S):
Contact training department for more info at email@example.com
$600.00 USD (US and Canada only)
$800.00 USD (International)
$800.00 USD (US and Canada only)
$1,000.00 USD (International)
* Early registration cut-off is normally 21 days prior to the scheduled training event.
5% additional discount for 2nd, 3rd, or more students from the same company attending the same training course. Space is Limited to 20 people for each training session.
Fees are non-refundable for cancellations; however, you may substitute another member of your staff, or attend another class offered by ASC at a later date. If ASC cancels this class for any reason, the full registration fee paid will be refunded.