ISO/IEC 17020:2012 Inspection Agencies
Introduction and refresher course to ISO/IEC 17020 standard, Management System requirements, ASC assessment process, Auditing techniques.
LEARN KEY APPLICATIONS IN THE STANDARD:
- Inspection equipment management
- Management of inspection personnel and processes
- Inspection sample management
- Internal audits and management review
- Contract management
- Complaint handling
- The requirements in the international guidance documents on the application of this standard will also be highlighted.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Inspection Agencies
- Quality Personnel
This training will help you understand what information a quality management system should contain and how to keep your documents and quality manual up-to-date.
DATE(S) AND LOCATION(S):
Contact training department for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Early registration cut-off is normally 21 days prior to the scheduled training event.
5% additional discount for 2nd, 3rd, or more students from the same company attending the same training course. Space is Limited to 20 people for each training session.
Fees are non-refundable for cancellations; however, you may substitute another member of your staff, or attend another class offered by ASC at a later date. If ASC cancels this class for any reason, the full registration fee paid will be refunded.