ASC accredits product certification agencies to ISO/IEC Standard 17065. This accreditation demonstrates to the marketplace and to regulators that the agencies’ have met the requirements for operating certification schemes in a competent, consistent and impartial manner. This accreditation demonstrates to the marketplace and to regulators that the agencies have met the ASC accreditation requirements and are periodically monitored for compliance.
ASC Accreditation for Product Certification Agencies
- Demonstrates compliance with ISO/IEC Standard 17065.
- ASC accreditation is accepted by regulators and the marketplace across domestic and international borders.
- Provides product manufacturers with verification that their products are tested, inspected, and certified to be safe and meet industry standards.
- ASC offers prompt, personal service, including rapid scheduling of assessments to meet the needs of agencies.
- Accreditation serves as an internationally recognized “stamp of approval” for industry and regulators.