ASC accredits personnel certification bodies to ISO/IEC Standard 17024. This accreditation provides a global benchmark for personnel certification schemes to operate in a consistent, comparable and reliable manner worldwide. Accreditation supports the increasing technological and global specialization of skills and personnel.
ASC Accreditation for Personnel Certification Bodies
- Demonstrates compliance with ISO/IEC 17024.
- ASC accreditation is accepted by regulators and the marketplace.
- Provides verification that personnel certification schemes meet industry and international standards.
- Helps organizations that certify individuals in a variety of occupations and professions to protect the integrity and ensure the validity of individual certification programs.
- Promotes consumer and public confidence in the capabilities and competence of the people who provide specialized services.