Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- 1 (Registered)
our Green Belt program may be taken alone or as the first step to earning your Black Belt. In fact, 6Sigma.us was the first organization to offer a program that allowed students with no prior experience to complete the Green Belt and Black Belt programs consecutively to earn an internationally-recognized Black Belt certification.
An added benefit of this option is the ability for individuals from the same company to complete the training together even if they are working toward different belt levels. This format promotes synergy and encourages groups to work together, while also providing the flexibility to mix and match locations. In addition, we offer traditional classroom programs and onsite options, including Champion programs, designed for executives beginning the Six Sigma implementation process.
Exclusive Benefits of Our Six Sigma Green Belt Training
- Every course is taught by a Master Black Belt instructor with real world knowledge and extensive project experience
- The Master Black Belt provides support and project consultation during each week of class
- Green Belt program includes project review and certification
- USQC provides valuable data files and templates that may be kept by the student and used for certification projects and other projects in the future
- Students are given samples of Basic Projects
- Students are given generic Project Charter examples
- USQC provides up to 3 hours of remote support by email/phone for up to 6 months after training or project completion; wich ever occurs first
- On-site Consulting services are offered at a special rate for all participating students